Monday, February 6, 2012

Chapter 10 - Back Wall to the Vestibule, Desk to Vestibule



The Fuji Style window for the back wall
You can see the little desk.  I haven't glued the floor yet....
February 3 - 5th 2012

As usual the pieces don’t quite match up.  I’m going to have to deal with this later by sanding and clamping but for now will have to do.  The painting time again takes a while.  And after having glued the back wall to the already assembled kitchen wall, had to wait a few hours to be sure the glue set well enough to start the next part.

More than anything, I’m now going to have to figure out where to put the partially assembled house because it doesn’t leave me any working space.  Road trip to Ikea me thinks.

The little desk thing is for the front hall so I am going to paint it dark brown that’ll match the other furniture there.  This one chapter was a bit slow due to the freezing temps upstairs in the attic room where I am working.  Too cold to work up there even with the electric heater on.

No comments:

Post a Comment