Monday, February 6, 2012

Chapter 11 - The Kitchen Ceiling, Bottom half of the Vestibule Cupboard

February 5 - 6th 2012





Ok, first thing is that in a conversation with a friend, I decided it it workable to install some lighting in the house.  So, I’m going to drill holes where necessary.  The only thing is I’m not so sure how to hide all those wires so eventually I may need to make some adjustments to the back of the house.  But I still think it’s pretty doable.  Gianluca will help me with the electrical layout.



 The kitchen ceiling was easy but getting it to fit into the kitchen wasn’t a joy.  I had to force it in and then clamp it down.  The front seems to stick out too much so I may have to do some sanding when it comes time to fit the next floor on.  One thing at a time I suppose.

The bottom half of the cupboard was more of a pain in the ass than the other little cupboard.  But it came out pretty nice.  I decided to paint the little tiny handles with gold accents to make them look bronze or something.  I think it’s pretty successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment